Members Production Fund Recipients Announced
We are thrilled to have the capacity to support both of these PAVED members as they begin work on their artistic projects.
PAVED Member Wendy Sharpe will create three Super 8 films that continue to explore the fibre art and stop-motion animation process she developed for her film, “The Apple”, shown at Saskatoon’s One Take Super 8 film festival at The Roxy Theatre in 2017. Follow Wendy on Instagram to watch her progress: www.instagram.com/wendy.sharpe
PAVED Member Julie Oh will be printing a series of large format photographs from a new body of work, titled Point of Origin. Depicting a repertoire of line drawings created on her studio floor, the work explores pictorial associations of reproduction, planetary movement, and diagrams found in a basketball playbook. To view more of her work, visit http://www.julieoh.com
PAVED Production Centre – Members Production Fund
Submission Deadline Monday, November 20th, 2017
The production centre at PAVED Arts is honoured to support our communities work through the “Members Production Fund”. Producing members in good standing can submit their project to receive up to $625 cash and $750 production centre credit.
1.Only PAVED Arts members in good standing can apply to the production fund.
2. Members who have already received a Members Production Fund Award are ineligible.
3. Projects will be assessed by a jury of 2 staff members and 1 artist from the community.
Proposal MUST include:
– Current artistic CV.
– One page project outline.
– Production schedule to be completed within 4 month of the deadline.
– An equipment budget explaining both the production centre credit and cash elements of the grant (using the current PAVED Arts pricelist – see website)
– One DVD or Flash Drive (15 min max), Audio CD, (15 min max) or 10 jpegs of previous work or examples of the proposed project if already in progress. Digital support can also be shared using dropbox or wetransfer.
Please send by post, dropbox, wetransfer, or drop off your proposal at the PAVED production centre. Email dropbox/wetransfer proposals to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Lenore Maier at 652 5502 ext3.