PAVED Production Centre – Members Production Fund
Submission Deadline TBA
The production centre at PAVED Arts is honoured to support our communities work through the “Members Production Fund”. Producing members in good standing can submit their project to receive up to $625 cash and $750 production centre credit.
1.Only PAVED Arts members in good standing can apply to the production fund.
2. Members who have already received a Members Production Fund Award are ineligible.
3. Projects will be assessed by a jury of 2 staff members and 1 artist from the community.
Proposal MUST include:
– Current artistic CV.
– One page project outline.
– Production schedule to be completed within 4 month of the deadline.
– An equipment budget explaining both the production centre credit and cash elements of the grant (using the current PAVED Arts pricelist – see website)
– One DVD or Flash Drive (15 min max), Audio CD, (15 min max) or 10 jpegs of previous work or examples of the proposed project if already in progress. Digital support can also be shared using dropbox or wetransfer.
Please send by post, dropbox, wetransfer, or drop off your proposal at the PAVED production centre.
Email dropbox/wetransfer proposals to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call Lenore Maier at 652 5502 ext 3.