Device Drop Off Zone
Do you have an older functional laptop, smartphone or tablet that is collecting dust? PAVED Arts is proud to announce that we are now an official Device Drop-Off location for all of your unused, but still functional, devices!
PAVED Arts is proud to partner with Chokecherry Studios in this initiative, and we are looking forward to working directly with them for guidance on putting your old devices into the hands of those who need them most. Please consider donating your unused smartphones, computers, or tablets to PAVED Arts, so that we can provide them to those in need. All donors of functional devices will receive a free 1 year PAVED Arts membership. If you or someone you know is in need of a device, please get in touch with us.
If you are interested in donating a functional device to PAVED Arts, please review the detailed instructions below:
– PAVED is interested in the following items: laptops, tablets, smartphones
– All devices may be dropped off upstairs at PAVED Arts (located at 424 – 20th Street West)
– Please sanitize your device for the safety of PAVED staff
– All devices must have a functioning power supply and functioning batteries
– Perform a factory reset of your devices before dropping them off.
– Please deliver during our office hours: 12-6pm Tuesday to Friday. If the door is open, please bring your device upstairs to the Production Centre. If the door is locked between these hours, please ring the doorbell and someone will meet you at the front door.
For information on how to perform a factory reset on your device, please see these reference videos:
Computers with Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz1IFjUectM
Samsung tablet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9dEbuVE_KE
If you or someone you know is in need of a device, or if you have any questions about Device Drop-Off please contact Ania at: email@example.com