Submissions due Thursday, February 29, 11:59 pm CST
The production centre at PAVED Arts is excited to support the artistic projects of our members through our Members Micro Grant. Producing members in good standing can submit their project to receive up to $750 cash and $750 production centre credit.
- Only PAVED Arts members in good standing can apply to the production fund.
- Members who have already received a Members’ Micro Grant in recent years are ineligible.
- Projects will be assessed by a jury of 2 staff member and 1 artist/previous microgrant recipients from the community.
- Artists must publicly acknowledge the support of PAVED Arts on social media, and elsewhere, if applicable.
Proposal MUST include:
- Current artistic CV or description of your art practice
- One-page project outline
- Production schedule (projects must be completed within 5 months of acceptance)
- Examples of previous work or examples of the proposed project, if already in progress. Digital support can also be shared using Dropbox or WeTransfer.
- An equipment budget explaining both the production centre credit and cash elements of the grant (using the current PAVED Arts equipment/production suite rates listed on our website)
Please send submissions by email, or drop off your proposal at the PAVED Production Centre by Thursday, February 29, 2024, 11:59 pm CST. Email or WeTransfer proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.