We operate an access centre for production and post-production and offer training and professional development for media artists. We invite you to explore our facilities, mobile production equipment, and free workshops for members!
What is available in the Production Centre?
- Photo Suite: Large format printer (Epson Stylus Pro 9900), and a premium selection of photo paper. The software includes Photoshop, Lightbox, Silverfast 35mm and 120mm negative scanning software.
- Video Suite: Mac Pro 6-Core and two cinema display monitors. The software includes Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection, DaVinci Resolve, Premiere and more.
- Audio Suite: Professional Apogee/Ensemble interface, selection of professional microphones, isolation booth and control room. The software includes Pro Tools, Logic, & Ableton.
- Darkroom: Fully functional darkroom, free access for members.
- Equipment Rentals: Our membership has artist-priced access to video, photography and audio equipment including –BlackMagic Cinema Camera & Ursa Mini, Professional Canon and Nikon DSLRs and Lens Kits, Stabilizers and Dolly, Lighting Kits + Gels and Reflectors, Sandbags, Microphones and Field Recorders, Cables, Super 8 Cameras, Tripods, Lens Kits, Mac Pro Laptop, Epson Projectors. Download the Equipment Rental List here!
- Event Space Rentals: PAVED Members can rent the event space for performances, photoshoots, private meetings, fundraisers, movie productions, and more. Rentals include a PA system, projector, large viewing screen, green screen, adjustable track lighting, configurable space with stage risers, chairs, tables, small kitchen/bar area, and optional tiered seating.
All Production Centre Equipment and Facility rentals require at least 24-Hour Advance Booking.
Our 24-hour policy allows staff to have the time to ensure that the equipment and space that you rent are clean and in full working order. Its purpose is to give us time to inspect and occasionally fix equipment after it’s been used, from every rental. It also allows our small staff the ability to schedule for (or around) equipment and studio orientations, so that when you arrive, you’re given the attention and service that your project deserves. Thank you for being understanding, this policy truly helps us serve you better!
• Download the NEW Equipment Rental List
• Buy your PAVED Arts Producing Membership Online!
• Is your project eligible? Read our Membership Policy