Get involved, get outside, get healthy and support the arts in your community along the way!
PAVED Arts and Blackflash Magazine are proud to present the first ever Bicycle Scavenger Hunt, slated to take place on Saturday, June 9 at 2pm. Presented by the Affinity Credit Union and the Riversdale Business Improvement District, the Scavenger Hunt commences at PAVED Arts and will visit the Riversdale, Broadway and downtown neighborhoods of Saskatoon! A variety of local businesses, galleries and community locations will be identified as “clues” that each participating team will collect in the course of completing the hunt.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM!
Either in person at PAVED Arts or by Paypal here For more information please call 652 5502 ext 2 or email email@example.com
Here are the details:
– ONLY $40 to register your team (up to 4 people) until June 9th!
– Team passports must be stamped with the businesses identified as clues.
– 2 hour Scavenger Hunt that starts and finishes at PAVED Arts.
– BBQ and concert featuring “Caught in a Dream” (Alice Cooper Tribute Band).
– Don’t miss live performances from DJ Mid-life crisis and a musical act by the beloved maritime indie country crooner, Willie the Kid.
– Prizes for best bike decorations, costumes, and team spirit!
**** FOR ALL NON CYCLISTS: Come enjoy the evening festivities by signing up for just the BBQ and concert for ONLY $5 at the door****
Click the image below for a better look at all of our sponsors! Thanks!