JOB POSTING SUMMARY
PAVED Arts has an opening for the position of Technical Coordinator.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Technical Coordinator is responsible for workshop programs, equipment access, and technical and production services to PAVED Art’s clientele: Producing Members, visiting artists, collaborators and partners. The Technical Coordinator will build on PAVED’s rich history as a media arts production centre, its active and committed membership, and diverse and flexible equipment base to develop the organization’s media arts production activities, programs and infrastructure.
Committed to employment equity, the PAVED Arts encourages applications from Indigenous people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 28th, 2017, 5pm
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– Experience with contemporary digital media production techniques and practices, including audio and video post-production and media asset management, with particular relevance to the organization’s software and equipment base in a multi-user production facility
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in demonstrating equipment and facility instruction.
– Familiarity with contemporary independent media art practices and artist-run culture
– Commitment to the development of independent production and to helping artists and facility users advance as creative, competent multi media producers
– Experience as a practicing media artist
– The ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
– Demonstrated ability for attention to detail.
– Must be highly reliable, self-motivated, engaging and personable.
– The ability to work independently and within a team environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified parties are requested to submit a cover letter, resume and two professional references by Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 @ 5pm.
Subject: Technical Coordinator Position
Or mail to:
Attn: Alex Rogalski, Executive Director
424 20th Street West
Saskatoon, SK S7M 0X4
-- Alexander Rogalski Executive Director, PAVED Arts 424 - 20th Street West, Saskatoon,SK S7M0X4 306-652-5502 ext.2