PAVED Production Centre
Members Micro Grant Call for Submissions
Submission Deadline: Friday, June 28th, 2019
The production centre at PAVED Arts is excited to support the artistic projects of our members through the “Members Micro Grant”. Producing members in good standing can submit their project to receive up to $625 cash and $750 production centre credit.
1. Only PAVED Arts members in good standing can apply to the production fund.
2. Members who have already received a Members Production Fund Award are ineligible.
3. Projects will be assessed by a jury of 1 staff member and 2 artists from the community.
4. Artists must publicly acknowledge the support of PAVED Arts on social media, and elsewhere, if applicable.
Proposal MUST include:
– Current artistic CV.
– One page project outline.
– Production schedule to be completed within 4 months of acceptance.
– An equipment budget explaining both the production centre credit and cash elements of the grant (using the current PAVED Arts pricelist – see website)
– Examples of previous work or examples of the proposed project if already in progress. Digital support can also be shared using dropbox or wetransfer.
Please send submissions by email, or drop off your proposal at the PAVED production centre. Email or wetransfer proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email or call our Technical Director, Lenore Maier at email@example.com or 652 5502 ext 3.