PAVED Arts At Home: Workshop Series
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, April 15th, 2020, 6pm
PAVED Arts is inviting local and Saskatchewan-based artists to submit proposals to administer online workshops to our community during this challenging time. We are seeking proposals for remote workshops that allow skilled artists to share their knowledge and expertise in any of the PAVED Arts (Photography, Audio, Video, Electronic, Digital) in the safest way possible.
Our priorities in this initiative are:
1) Fostering creativity and community within our new, but temporary, situation.
2) Providing financial opportunities to artists in our community that are struggling financially.
3) Doing what we can to support our community and keep everyone as safe as possible.
You proposal should include:
– Your artist bio.
– Workshop description outline.
– All pertinent technical requirements.
– Short statement about how your idea will benefit our digital arts community at this time.
– A brief explanation of how you have been financially impacted by the effects of COVID-19.
– All online workshops will be delivered remotely, via Zoom, or other agreed-upon online communication platform.
– Payment will be made electronically upon completion of the workshop.
– Workshops must last a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
– All workshop facilitators must reside in the prairie provinces, with preference given to Saskatchewan residents.
If you have a workshop idea that isn’t quite developed, please send a submission and PAVED Staff can work with you to discuss possibilities in order to see your idea to fruition.
Please email your workshop submission idea to Lenore Maier at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAVED Arts pays all of our workshop facilitators in accordance with CARFAC artist fees ($310 for a workshop between 2 and 4 hours).